Friday, February 29, 2008

No Bread Here!

Unfortunately, I was unable to participate in this month's Daring Bakers challenge. I was SO looking forward to really sinking my teeth into Julia Child's recipe for French bread, however, my weekends this month were solely devoted to remodeling our house (to get it ready to rent in July) and making my mom's birthday cake for her 50th birthday. I was so disappointed, but check out the other Daring Bakers' results (in the blogroll), a lot of them are quite beautiful.

And welcome to all the new members to the Daring Bakers! We're growing SO FAST!!

~Mehgan~

P.S. I promise to post mom's cake this weekend. I was having uploading issues this week, that's why you haven't seen them yet.

1 comment:

Gabi said...

Hope to see you next month on the DBs!
x x x